BattleTech fan since the early '90s, game design enthusiast since forever.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Orville Episode 9 - Sweet Muzak

I like this one despite my staccato delivery.

Mercer's pitch for an informal talk between the two sides was pretty good. I love those little moments in this show.

Somehow missed the Israel/Palestine allegory here, that the way to end the conflict is for people to start intermarrying. I think I saw a New York Times article proposing much the same thing a decade ago.



Darulio (Rob Lowe) learns an important lesson about making everyone around him lose their heads. Hosts VanVelding and SkilTao praise Yaphit and the supporting cast.

Available in podcast form at anchor.fm.

2 comments :

  1. We do get better as this series goes on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I'm trying to decide what I want to say on that point for my preface to episode twelve, and... well, I am newly impressed that you have coherent text preceding each of your two hundred 17:01/TbnTB eps.

      Delete