BattleTech fan since the early '90s, game design enthusiast since forever.

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Comments

  • Still unable to comment on my own posts. Verification appears bugged. 
  • Your comments are up now. That's on me. I will probably continue to be slow on that. 
  • Browsing to your blogs, my browser seems  confused about which version (desktop or mobile) is being displayed. 
[Update, June 19: attempting to comment on my own blog, failing, and then following a link in my post takes me not to the linked page but to the HTML of the linked page. /Update]

  • Fun(?) Fact: Google's product landing page does not link to its products on the first screen. Zipping halfway down the page doesn't reach a product list either. 
  • I use youtube help pages to reach my youtube comment history because the normal links are broken or bugged and my comment history is literally inaccessible any other way. 

No comments :

Post a Comment